Since I do not belong to the alta sociedad, I am not really familiar with Balesin Island Club. I only heard about it when Chiz Escudero and Heart Evangelista got married and I was not invited.
I love travelling and sleeping in luxurious hotels (when sponsored) but I will have to be frank that I would probably have to spend my life savings before I could possibly visit this exclusive club. (I didn’t check the rates yet actually, but who knows? Baka afford ko pala, change topic please.)
After reading the latest scoop involving the famous island, my longing to spend time in that resort died down (as if). According to the earlier write ups, they have this meal that they call “yaya meal” in Balesin, so I got curious and did my own web investigation on this brewing-to-be-national-issue. My inquiry on the matter led me to Maggie Wilson-Consunji’s facebook account: Here are her posts that started it all:
After her posts, as usual, comments flooded her page, she later on posted this clarification:
Ano nga ba ang itsura ng scandalous yaya meal na yan? Here is a pic:
Medyo nagising ang aking ulirat sa mga pangyayaring ito. If in Balesin, their chicken and pork adobo is called “yaya meal”. Here are some of my precious life realizations:
1) Since my breakfast is most of the time hotdogs and eggs or just plain bread, I am probably eating a “TAONG GRASA MEAL”. Ganun ba ang gustong ipahiwatig ng pangyayaring ito?
2) If by any chance, I become a member of Balesin Island Club, I would immediately be banned dahil I will be ordering yaya meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner or probably not because they won’t notice.
3) My friends would probably hate me if i treat them to Balesin and say “waiter, pa-order nga ng limang yaya meals for me and my friends please, with extra rice”.
4) A lot of Filipinos will die to have a yaya meal at least once a week.
5) Para sa mga alta sociedad, bilog ang mundo, darating ang panahon na luluhod ang mga tala at kakain din kayo ng YAYA MEALS na yan, bwahahaha!
6) Sa tingin ko lang, dapat ang pagiging alta ay through and through. I mean if you go visit Balesin, I hope you order the same food for your helpers. Otherwise, baka naman di niyo talaga afford ang pagiging alta.
To end this, I am proud to say that tonight, my wife cooked me a yaya meal. It was good. It was really good and I will probably eat yaya meal again tomorrow.
I’m sure ikaw din, baka yaya meal din kinain mo kanina. hehe.
BUMOTO KUNG SINO ANG DAPAT SISIHIN SA “YAYA MEAL” SCANDAL. CLICK THIS LINK.
This article is brought to you by: